1. Check In - All teams must check-in at the Tournament Desk prior to their first game.
2. Game Balls -Teams must provide two new game balls per game to the umpire at the beginning of the game, and will receive those balls back at the end of the game, if available.
3. During the game, each team MUST have someone retrieve game balls that are hit out of play on their dugout side.
4. Lineup Cards - You must submit a lineup card at the beginning of the game to the plate umpire and to the other team.
5. Dugouts - The team listed first on the schedule will have the 1st base dugout. You will not have to change dugouts if you have back-to-back games. Please clean up your dugout when you leave so it is ready for the next team. Please do not leave any trash or cups.
6. Home Team - Home team will be determined by coin toss at the beginning of the game.
7. The designated home team will need to have a player or fan operate the scoreboard during the game, if necessary.
8. Bat Check - Upon entering your dugout prior to your game, please immediately place ALL bats outside the dugout for Bat Check by umpires.
9. Bat List - All teams MUST have the most current Bat List available for the umpires at the beginning of each game. Please bring multiple copies, one for each game. The most current Bat List will be advised prior to the tournament.
10. Coolers - Tournament provides coolers with water in the dugouts. Teams should bring their own cups for the duration of the event. Teams are allowed to bring in one team cooler. No spectator coolers allowed. We also will have FREE Gatorade stations setup for the players and coaches to refill their bottles.
11. Base coaches MUST wear helmets. This is a Florida JUCO rule and ALL teams MUST follow this rule.
12. Injury Ice - Tournament will have ice available for injuries and icing after games. Teams should bring their own plastic ice bags. The tournament does not provide trainers on site.
13. FPAlerts - All teams must sign up for the FREE FPAlerts text messaging service.
14. Cancellation Policy - Once you are accepted in the tournament, if you cancel and we are unable to fill your spot, you will have a 100% cancellation fee. If we are able to fill your spot, then you will have a $100 cancellation fee.
15. Forfeits - Forfeits are not allowed. Teams should be prepared to play all games scheduled. If you forfeit a game, you will be charged a fee not to exceed $200 in order to cover the game fee for the other team and any costs incurred.
16. The tournament reserves the right to remove any individual (player, fan or coach) or team from competition at any time due to conduct considered detrimental or harmful to the ideals or spirit of the tournament, its staff, volunteers, officials, fans, or other participants.
17. Hotel Requirement - All out of area teams are required to stay at one of our Tournament Approved Hotels for their hotel reservations. If you are using alternative housing, you will be required to pay a housing fee. You will receive a Housing Agreement with more information.
18. Player Profiles - each team should designate one person on their staff to submit the player profile information for all players. We will provide you with the database template to submit. You will receive additional information regarding this requirement with the deadlines for compliance. Teams are encouraged to provide as much information about players as possible for the use of college recruiters.
19. When your game is complete, team must exit dugout immediately and hold any post game discussions off the field. If you have a back to back game, you must clear the infield area so maintenance staff can prep field for next game.
20. Park Rules: Park is a non-smoking facility. No pets. No alcoholic beverages.
21. Gate Fee: The gate fee for spectators is $10 per day (over 10 years of age). There is no gate fee for team personnel. All spectators must enter park at main entrance at each complex. At complex 1, only team members are allowed to use the team entrance.
22. Team Bus Parking - Team buses must park in designated areas and buses are not allowed to enter some areas of the parking lots. More information on this will be provided prior to event.
23. Rain Outs - We will do whatever we can, within reason, to play all of the games in the tournament. This could include shortening the games, changing your opponent, changing your time/day/field, or cancelling games. If weather disrupts the event, we will not refund lost games.
Return to Top of Page